Thomas Cook Press Office: 022 66091380
Thomas Cook (India) Ltd moves to a new location in South Delhi
Mumbai, Sept 7, 2011: Thomas Cook (India) Ltd (TCIL), India’s largest integrated travel and travel related financial services company, has opened a new branch at Nehru Place, New Delhi which was inaugurated by Mr. Rakshit Desai, Executive Director- Foreign Exchange.
The earlier 7th Floor International Trade Towers office, gives way to a highly accessible and high street location at the Satyam Cinema complex, Nehru Place- a stone’s throw away from the Nehru Place Metro Station.
This new branch is a one-stop-shop for customers residing at up market South Delhi locations like East of Kailash, Kailash Hills, Greater Kailash I and II, Andrews Ganj, South Extension I and II, Defence Colony and Lajpat Nagar. A bouquet of travel and travel related services are available, from foreign exchange, holidays (domestic and international packages, customised and escorted group tours), air and rail tickets, cruises, travel insurance, to visa & passport services and MICE.
A team of highly trained and experienced staff will provide end to end foreign exchange and travel related solutions to its retail, corporate and agency partners.
As the market leader in foreign Exchange, a range of products offered at the branch include:
- 30 destination currency notes and 8 currencies for travellers cheques.
- MoneyGram - An established cash based “Person to Person” money transfer service that allows customers to receive money in minutes.
- Prepaid cards - Cards are a safe and convenient mode to carry money, providing the option of 24 hour access to local currency from over 1million Visa ATMs and accepted in over 14 million merchant establishments worldwide.
- U-Special: Our custom made product for students, not only offers the option of wire transfer and demand draft facilities for application and tuition fees, but also medical insurance and prepaid cash cards- very convenient and easy for students to use worldwide.
- Wire transfer: Our product “TCook Express” enables transferring of maintenance money anywhere in the world, making life simpler for students abroad and dependent immigrants.
Shop No: GF-10, Satyam Cineplex,
New Delhi -110019
Phone: 26292410, 26467484, 65458373, 65458376
Commenting on the occasion, Mr. Rakshit Desai, Executive Director- Foreign Exchange, said:
“In keeping with our customer-centric philosophy, the prime location of our new Nehru Place branch helps get us closer to our customer and also reiterates the importance we place on the key NCR market, for both Foreign Exchange and Travel Services.”
About Thomas Cook (India) Limited:
Thomas Cook (India) Ltd. is the largest integrated Travel and Travel related Financial Services Company in the country offering a broad spectrum of services that include Foreign Exchange, Corporate Travel, Leisure Travel, MICE and Travel Insurance. The Company has been into Indian operations since 1881, offering 130 years of world-class travel service across 206 locations in 79 cities, including 26 airport counters and over 270 Partners.
For more information please visit www.thomascook.in
About Thomas Cook Group plc:
Thomas Cook Group plc, UK, is one of the world’s leading leisure travel groups with sales of £8.8 billion, 22.3million customers, 31,000 employees, a fleet of 93 aircraft and a network of over 3,400 owned and franchised travel stores and interests in 86 hotels and resort properties. It operates under five geographic segments in 21 countries, and is number one or two in all its core markets.