- Offer Validity : 3rd to 11th Apr 2018
- Travel period : Apr – June 2018
- No Discount on Single passenger or infant or on JD product
- Maximum discount per transaction can be basis 5 pax in GIT
- The offer is on a minimum booking value of 40,000 & above (applicable on land cost package only, excludes GST)
- GIT Discount value is per person basis & FIT Discount value is on per Booking basis (excluding GST)
- Discount will not be applicable on the pax which are on air supplement( extra seats taken)
FIT Products with related T&C’s:
- Discount valid for Land Packages only
- Offer not valid for air inclusive FIT package
- Rest all the terms and conditions apply as it is.
- Maximum discount per transaction is up to 5 pax and applicable only on the available seats showing in the respective products.
- In case of any doubts, please check for the same with respective Product Manager before communication the final discount proposition with clients.
- Please ensure that the message is clearly communicated to all team members.
- In case of price match leads, the above discount will not be applicable.
- In case of ad-hoc groups/school groups, the above discount will not be applicable.
GIT DISCOUNT (AMOUNT MENTIONED BELOW is PER PERSON)
|Product||Apr||May & June|
|Andaman||3000 (Promo : DOM30)|
|Sri Lanka||1500 (Promo : DOM15)
|Ladakh||NA||1500 (Promo : LAD15)|
FIT DISCOUNT (DISCOUNT IS PER BFN)
|Sales Value||Per Booking Discount|
|40,000 - 70,000||Rs. 3,500|
|70,001 - 100,000||Rs. 6,500|
|100,001- 150000||Rs. 8,000|
SBI Terms and Condition:
- This marketing program (“Program”) is from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with Thomas Cook (India) Ltd (referred to subsequently as Thomas Cook); It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and active SBI Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent by SBICPSL and/or Thomas Cook.
- The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is from 4-Apr-2018 till 11-Apr-2018 (23:59 hrs), unless extended by SBICPSL and Thomas Cook by mutual consent in writing.
- All SBI Credit Cardholders excluding SBI Corporate Credit Card with no payment outstanding of more than 30 days and are covered under this Program.
- Under this Program,
- Cardholders can avail 5% cashback on booking holidays on Thomas Cook website, App or Thomas Cook Stores.
- Minimum transaction required is Rs 25000
- Customers can get a maximum cashback of Rs 6000 per card account during the offer term
- Prices for personalised holidays does not include airfare
- Offers are not applicable on single occupancy booking
- Cashback would be posted on 12 Jul 2018
- In case of partial/full cancellation, the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for the cashback. Cancellation Policy
Other Terms and Conditions:
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for SBI Credit Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card agreement and Convert2EMI terms and conditions. The terms of the above offer shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card agreement and Convert2EMI terms and conditions.
- Any query regarding the cashback posting will be entertained only till 30 July 2018. Post such dates, SBICPSL & Thomas Cook will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any persons.
- Cardholders, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are not eligible to avail this offer and are barred from making bookings for their customers and Thomas Cook reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings
- SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Thomas Cook
- All the existing offers, gifts, cashbacks etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- All standard Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) mentioned on Thomas Cook website would apply.
- All purchases made under the program shall be subject to applicable cancellation/date change rules.
- Cashbacks provided under the offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or cashback extended by Thomas Cook as part of any other arrangement.
- Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer.
- Under no circumstance will the cashback being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by Thomas Cook.
- SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by Thomas Cook on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of Thomas Cook and without reference to SBICPSL.
- All government Levies like GST, Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- Cardholders are not bound in anyway to participate in the Programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- SBICPSL and Thomas Cook reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi for SBICPSL and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.