AUSTRIA eVisa Documents Required
- Validity - Six months
- A photocopy of duly filled visa application form
- Two color photographs
- Covering letter from the applicant stating the purpose and duration of the visit
- POriginal confirmed return/onward air ticket
- Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Austria
- Proof of hotel reservation
- Original and photocopy of Income Tax Returns and photocopy of pan card
- Original and photocopy of Investment documents
- All specified documents
- Old passports and visa
- Copy of leave letters from employer, school or college
- Proof of accommodation during entire stay in al Schengen countries
- Salary slip for last 6 months
- Income tax returns for last 3 years
- Travel insurance
- Retirement proof/company registration proof/school college ID and copy
- All specified documents
- Business registration proof
- Taxation proof
- A copy of your business license
- Copy of the invitation from the company
- Conference/event registration details
AUSTRIA eVisa Types
Business/Work visaAustria transit visa is given to people who wish stay in the country for a very short period while on their way to some other country. The duration of stay should not exceed 96 hours and the visa valid for 14 days from the date of issue. An Austria work visa will only be allotted if people wish to travel the country for the work purpose on the temporary basis.
Tourist visaA Austria tourist visa will be given to people who wish to travel and explore the country for tourism purpose. The single entry visa will be valid only for 60 days from the day of issued and the visa won’t be extended further.
Transit VisaAustria Schengen transit visa is provided to the people who wish to stay in the country for a shorter period of time. There are two types of Schengen visa - Airport transit visa, visitors under this cannot accommodate anywhere except for the transit area. Visitors under category B are allowed to reside in Schengen area for maximum 5 days.
4 easy steps to get your AUSTRIA Visa
Fill in the required eVisa details and Get Quote
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Submit your Documents Online (selected destinations) or at the Branch.
Get Real Time Updates on your Visa Status and Receive Visa without hassles.
AUSTRIA eVisa FAQs
Why book with Thomas Cook
Appointment with Embassy
Approval with Thomas Cook Expertise!
What People are Saying about Austria Visa
Rajesh Kundan, Advisor
My trip to Europe consisted of visiting Salzburg, Austria for skiing. Austria tourist visa was very smoothly approved. The website was so well designed that one would know all the documents to submit to apply for Austria visa. Organized information makes it simpler and efficient to finish something like this.
Kumar Rahul, Marketing
When you are an Indian and applying for a visa in a European country there is nothing but a lot of work and prayers to get an approved visa. I contacted Thomas Cook to sort everything out for me. The executives offer thorough information on how to apply for Austria visa online which surprisingly is easier than thought. /p>
Farah Mohd, Finance
I won a trip to Europe and the only thing worried me was getting an approved Austria tourist visa. Well, I got the visa and guys sent me an itinerary with complete details. I applied for Austria visa online under the guidance of Thomas Cook and I would recommend everyone to do that. The trip was beyond my imagination and certainly, one, I would remember for a lifetime.