BELGIUM Visa Documents Required
- Validity - Six months
- A photocopy of duly filled visa application form
- Two colour photographs
- Covering letter from the applicant stating the purpose and duration of the visit
- Original confirmed return/onward air ticket
- Travel health insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 €
- Proof of hotel reservation
- Proof of civil status
- Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay
- Original and photocopy of Income Tax Returns and photocopy of pan card
- Original and photocopy of Investment documents
- All specified documents
- Old passports and visa
- Copy of leave letters from employer, school or college
- Proof of accommodation during entire stay in Schengen countries
- Salary slip for last 6 months
- Income tax returns for last 3 years
- Travel insurance
- Retirement proof/company registration proof/school college ID and copy
- All specified documents
- Business registration proof
- Taxation proof
- A copy of your business license
- Copy of the invitation from the company
- Conference/event registration details
BELGIUM Visa Types
Tourist/visitor visaA Belgium tourist visa will be given to people who wish to travel and explore the country for tourism purpose. The single entry visa will be valid only for 90 days or less than that from the day of issued for the sole purpose of tourism.
Business visaBusiness visa is allotted to people who want to travel for business purposes including sign commercial deals, evaluate investments in the foreign country, visit vendors or clients and perform business related activity. This type of visa will only be obtained if the person is not planning to settle in the country.
Transit VisaBelgium transit visa is provided to the people who wish to stay in the country for a shorter period of time
Medical treatment visaBelgium visa is given to the people who travel to the country to seek medical treatment for a disease that cannot be treated in their own country.
Student visaApplicants, who are planning to study in a Belgian institute for some kind of educational training and internship for less than 6 months, are eligible for a student visa.
4 easy steps to get your BELGIUM Visa
Fill in the required eVisa details and Get Quote
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Submit your Documents Online (selected destinations) or at the Branch.
Get Real Time Updates on your Visa Status and Receive Visa without hassles.
BELGIUM Visa FAQs
Why book with Thomas Cook
Appointment with Embassy
Approval with Thomas Cook Expertise!
What People are Saying
My wife and I decided to take a trip to Egypt and found out that Egypt visa for Indians was easier to get than expected. Thomas Cook planned our travels and designed an itinerary according our needs. This holiday was more about relaxing than running around each day and we got exactly what we were looking for because of Thomas Cook. Experiencing Egypt’s culture and heritage, we spent our vacation in one of the best hotels of the country with a view to die for. Thanks to Thomas Cook for making our trip luxurious at the same time pocket-friendly.
jat Hunter, Manager
Egypt tourist visa was the first step to accomplish while thinking about visiting the place. Thomas Cook backed us with their support in planning the trip and getting our Egypt visa. My friends and I were going on a vacation after a long time so this trip was very special to us. We wanted to go with the best and hence we chose to take assistance from the experts in the industry. Our trip to Egypt was nothing but magical. The documents were gathered from our residence and we did not have to worry about any tedious procedures. They also gave us additional information on Egypt work visa and Egypt Student visa.
I was selected in an exchange program and so I had to travel to Egypt. Thomas Cook helped me with an itinerary for my family and also arranged their visas. I love history and this was a significant trip as the country is a reflection of the great Egyptian civilization. The documents were hand-picked from our residence and my family had to go through absolutely no trouble while travelling to Egypt. Thanks to Thomas Cook!