DENMARK Visa Documents Required
- Validity - Six months
- A photocopy of duly filled visa application form
- Two colour photographs
- Covering letter from the applicant stating the purpose and duration of the visit
- Original confirmed return/onward air ticket
- Travel health insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 €
- Proof of hotel reservation
- Proof of sufficient financial
- Original and photocopy of Income Tax Returns and photocopy of pan card
- Original and photocopy of Investment documents
- All specified documents
- Old passports and visa
- Invitation letter with the address and phone number
- Copy of leave letters from employer, school or college
- Passport copies
- Proof of accommodation during entire stay in Schengen countries
- Salary slip for last 6 months
- Income tax returns for last 3 years
- Travel insurance
- Retirement proof/company registration proof/school college ID and copy
- A copy of your business license
- All specified documents
- Business registration proof
- Taxation proof
- Copy of the invitation from the company
- Conference/event registration details
DENMARK Visa Types
Tourist/visitor visaA Denmark tourist visa will be given to people who wish to travel and explore the country for tourism purpose
Business visaBusiness visa is allotted to people who want to travel temporarily in the Schengen Zone for the commercial deals, evaluate investments in the foreign country. This type of visa will only be obtained if the person is not planning to settle in the country.
Transit VisaDenmark transit visa is provided to the people who wish to stay in the country for a shorter period of time.
Work visaA Denmark work visa will only be allotted if people wish to travel the country for the work purpose on the temporary basis.
Medical treatment visaA Denmark medical treatment visa is to people who want to travel to the country for health purposes. The applicant needs to show the local medical report and medical attestation from the hospital or doctor in Denmark.
4 easy steps to get your DENMARK Visa
Fill in the required eVisa details and Get Quote
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Submit your Documents Online (selected destinations) or at the Branch.
Get Real Time Updates on your Visa Status and Receive Visa without hassles.
DENMARK Visa FAQs
Why book with Thomas Cook
Appointment with Embassy
Approval with Thomas Cook Expertise!
What People are Saying
Standard Schengen Visa is required for Denmark for tourists visiting the country. According to the stay the embassy allots number of days to the tourist. The Scandinavian country offers incredible landscapes with nature at its best and that was one of my reasons to visit it. The enriching culture of medieval era reflects in the architecture of the country and as an architect for me it was the most significant attraction. Thomas Cook planned the trip for me and it was a smooth sail to reach the country
jat Hunter, Manager
The picture-perfect country, Denmark, blooms during spring and it is one of the best times to visit the country. This is exactly why my sister and I planned our yearly vacation and decided to visit Denmark. Just a call away always, our travel helpers Thomas Cook designed our trip itinerary making our hassles go away. Their executive collected visa documents from our home and all we had to do was to wait for our interview. Our visa got approved in a few days and we had Thomas Cook to thank for the services they offered.
Denmark is one of the best European countries to visit in the continent. We had everything in place except for our visa. Our documents were picked up by Thomas Cook’s executive for Schengen visa and the approval came in quickly. We wanted to explore the country to the fullest and our itinerary was also planned by the company. The executives gave us real time updates and there was no trouble at all in the procedure.