DUBAI Visa Documents Required
- Validity - Six months
- A photocopy of duly filled visa application form
- Two color photographs
- Covering letter from the applicant stating the purpose and duration of the visit
- Original confirmed return/onward air ticket
- Proof of hotel reservation
- Original and photocopy of Income Tax Returns and photocopy of pan card
- Original and photocopy of Investment documents
- Investment amounting 5 lakhs or above in form of fixed deposit
- A female travelling alone will need to provide NOC from father or husband
- All the documents in common.
- Applicants who have an invitation from immediate family member residing in Dubai should provide an invitation letter duly signed by the host.
- Valid Residence Visa Copy of the host
- All documents in common documents required.
- Covering letter from the company stating the name of the applicant, purpose and the duration of the stay
- Original Invitation letter from the company from UAE giving the details of the business
DUBAI Visa Types
Business VisaBusiness visa is given to people who want to travel to Dubai for business purpose or investments. To attain a residence visa you will need to be sponsored either on the basis of the ownership of a business in the UAE.
Transit VisaDubai transit visa is given to people who wish stay in the country for a very short period while on their way to some other country. The duration of stay should not exceed 96 hours and the visa valid for 14 days from the date of issue.
Tourist/visitor visaDubai Tourist/visitor visa is given to people who want to travel for a holiday in Dubai or to visit a relative or a friend. Dubai single entry tourist or visitor visa is valid 60 days from the day it is issued. You'll need sponsorship from a UAE resident, company or hotel. You can't extend this visa.
Work VisaWork visa is given to people who want to work in UAE. This visa can only be obtained by your employer or sponsor on your behalf.
4 easy steps to get your DUBAI Visa
Fill in the required Visa details and Get Quote.
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Submit your Documents Online (selected destinations) or at the Branch.
Get Real Time Updates on your Visa Status and Receive Visa without hassles