JAPAN Visa Documents Required
- Validity - Six months
- A photocopy of duly filled visa application form
- Two colour photographs
- Covering letter from the applicant stating the purpose and duration of the visit
- Original confirmed return/onward air ticket
- Travel health insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 €
- Proof of hotel reservation
- Last 6 months bank statement
- Original and photocopy of Income Tax Returns and photocopy of pan card
- Original and photocopy of Investment documents
- All specified documents
- Old passports and visa
- Copy of leave letters from employer, school or college
- Proof of accommodation during entire stay in Schengen countries
- Salary slip for last 6 months
- Income tax returns for last 3 years
- Travel insurance
- Retirement proof/company registration proof/school college ID and copy
- All specified documents
- Business registration proof
- Taxation proof
- Copy of the invitation from the company
- Conference/event registration details
JAPAN Visa Types
Tourist/visitor visaA Japan tourist visa will be given to people who wish to travel and explore the country for tourism purpose. The single entry visa will be valid only for 90 days from the day of issued and the visa won’t be extended further.
Business visaBusiness visa is allotted to people who want to travel temporarily for business purpose. This type of visa will only be obtained if the person is not planning to settle in the country.
Transit VisaJapan transit visa is provided to the people who wish to stay in the country for a shorter period of time.
Work visaA Japan work visa will only be allotted if people wish to travel the country for the work purpose on the temporary basis
Student visaA student visa is given to students who wish to continue pursuing their further studies in Japan.
4 easy steps to get your JAPAN Visa
Fill in the required eVisa details and Get Quote
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Submit your Documents Online (selected destinations) or at the Branch.
Get Real Time Updates on your Visa Status and Receive Visa without hassles.
JAPAN Visa FAQs
Why book with Thomas Cook
Appointment with Embassy
Approval with Thomas Cook Expertise!
What People are Saying
My friends and I had visited Southeast Asia, America and a little bit of Europe so this time for our annual vacation we decided to take a trip to Japan. We all were busy with tight work schedules and the only time we had for ourselves was this trip. Without any doubts we contacted Thomas Cook for their assistance. We loved the transparency and clarity they offered in their services and information. Our trip to Japan happened without any troubles and we have Thomas Cook to thank for our Japan tourist visa and over all itinerary.
jat Hunter, Manager
Japan is home to world’s highest active volcano in the world, Mount Fiji. I have a fear of heights but this place was one I would not miss at any cost. My travel to Japan was possible because Thomas Cook supported me with booking tickets and obtaining my Japan tourist visa. The trip was organized by them in a way we wanted it to be. Our Japan visa was approved in a few days and our trip was one we will never forget.
Our trip to Tokyo was nothing but absolute bliss. The capital of Japan is filled with unexpected surprises for each traveller. The city is filled with historical sites and the food it offers is mouth-watering. Our tour was managed by Thomas Cook and we have to say we got a taste of everything in Japan. Japan tourist visa for Indians is easy to get. You can check the list of documents to be submitted for it on Thomas Cook’s website. Japan visa takes 15-20 days to process.