MOROCCO Visa Documents Required
- Validity - Six months
- A photocopy of duly filled visa application form
- Two colour photographs
- Covering letter from the applicant stating the purpose and duration of the visit
- Original confirmed return/onward air ticket
- Proof of hotel reservation
- Original and photocopy of Income Tax Returns and photocopy of pan card
- Original and photocopy of Investment documents
- All specified documents
- Old passports and visa
- Copy of leave letters from employer, school or college
- Proof of accommodation during entire stay in Schengen countries
- Salary slip for last 6 months
- Income tax returns for last 3 years
- Travel insurance
- Retirement proof/company registration proof/school college ID and copy
- All specified documents
- Business registration proof
- Taxation proof
- Copy of the invitation from the company
- Conference/event registration details
MOROCCO Visa Types
Tourist/visitor visaA Morocco tourist visa will be given to people who wish to travel the country for tourism purpose. The single entry visa will be valid only for 30 days from the day of issue for the sole purpose of tourism.
Business visaBusiness visa is allotted to people who want to travel temporarily for business purpose in Morocco.
Transit VisaMorocco transit visa is provided to the people who wish to fly to other country but will spend a short stay in Morocco before travelling.
Work visaA Morocco work visa will only be allotted if people wish to travel the country for the work purpose on the temporary basis.
4 easy steps to get your MOROCCO Visa
Fill in the required eVisa details and Get Quote
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Submit your Documents Online (selected destinations) or at the Branch.
Get Real Time Updates on your Visa Status and Receive Visa without hassles.
MOROCCO Visa FAQs
Why book with Thomas Cook
Appointment with Embassy
Approval with Thomas Cook Expertise!
What People are Saying
My sister and I were planning a backpacking trip to Morocco. Morocco Tourist visa was easy to obtain thanks to Thomas Cook. All we had to do was submit documents and keep live tracking the status of our Morocco visa application. The services by their executives were really impressive. I highly recommend Thomas Cook for your holidays or vacations.
jat Hunter, Manager
Morocco is an offbeat destination to visit hence my wife and I decided to take a trip to this beautiful country. Morocco’s tour plan was designed by Thomas Cook. They dealt with us with so much professionalism. Our Morocco tourist visa came before the set arrival date. A reputed firm handles things in a way where we don’t have to take any troubles and that’s exactly how Thomas Cook handled it.
My recommendation for a quick vacation would be visiting Morocco. The Morocco tourist visa is easily available if submitted the right documents. You can check the list of it on Thomas Cook’s website. After payment the documents could be submitted to any of their branches. You could also just live chat with the executives. They are quick and prompt when it comes to replies.