NETHERLANDS Visa Documents Required
- Validity - Six months
- A photocopy of duly filled visa application form
- Two colour photographs
- Covering letter from the applicant stating the purpose and duration of the visit
- Original confirmed return/onward air ticket
- Proof of hotel reservation
- Original medical insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros
- Original and photocopy of Income Tax Returns and photocopy of pan card
- Original and photocopy of Investment documents
- All specified documents
- Old passports and visa
- Copy of leave letters from employer, school or college
- Proof of accommodation during entire stay in Schengen countries
- Salary slip for last 6 months
- Income tax returns for last 3 years
- Travel insurance
- Retirement proof/company registration proof/school college ID and copy
- All specified documents
- Business registration proof
- Employment contract
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- A copy of your business license
- Taxation proof
- Copy of the invitation from the company
- Conference/event registration details
NETHERLANDS Visa Types
Tourist/visitor visaA standard visitor visa is given to people who want to spend quality time in exploring the country along with their family or friends.
Business visaA Schengen work visa is given to people who are visiting for the Schengen zone for work activity for less than 6 months.
Transit VisaA transit visa is given to people who pass Netherlands on their way to visit some other country. There are 2 forms of transit visa - Airport transit visas (A category) and transit visa (B Category). Under the A category, people cannot accommodate anywhere except for the transit area whereas people under the B category are allowed to reside in Schengen area for maximum 5 days.
4 easy steps to get your NETHERLANDS Visa
Fill in the required eVisa details and Get Quote
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Submit your Documents Online (selected destinations) or at the Branch.
Get Real Time Updates on your Visa Status and Receive Visa without hassles.
NETHERLANDS Visa FAQs
Why book with Thomas Cook
Appointment with Embassy
Approval with Thomas Cook Expertise!
What People are Saying
I wasn’t aware of anything about Netherlands visa application. I was perplexed about the procedure but thanks to my friend who recommended Thomas Cook. When I searched, I found out Thomas Cook had all the material in a planned fashion on their website. In 2 mins I could understand what I had to do as the design of the website was so user friendly. In a couple of days, my Netherlands tourist visa was in review. I was glad, I could find such a reputed travel agency in extremely affordable rates.
jat Hunter, Manager
Our Netherlands visa was approved in 24 days without any troubles thanks to Thomas Cook. To apply for Netherlands visa you can read the information on their website, comprehend the process and submit the documents. The company offers absolute transparency in terms of exchanging information of your travels which makes you want to choose them again. I will recommend booking tickets in advance as it saves a lot of money.
Since I was in school, I wished to travel to Netherlands. Without spending too much, I wanted to make the most out of my trip and visit as many places as possible. A recommendation for Thomas Cook came in when I was discussing my Netherlands tourist visa with my friends. They picked up my documents from my residence and the payment was made online. The live tracking facility is one feature which I liked the most. The reply is speedy and services are laudable! Great work, Thomas Cook.