NORWAY Visa Documents Required
- Validity - Six months
- A photocopy of duly filled visa application form
- Two colour photographs
- Covering letter from the applicant stating the purpose and duration of the visit
- Original confirmed return/onward air ticket
- Proof of hotel reservation
- Original and photocopy of Income Tax Returns and photocopy of pan card
- Original and photocopy of Investment documents
- All specified documents
- Old passports and visa
- Copy of leave letters from employer, school or college
- Proof of accommodation during entire stay in Schengen countries
- Salary slip for last 6 months
- Income tax returns for last 3 years
- Travel insurance
- Retirement proof/company registration proof/school college ID and copy
- All specified documents
- Business registration proof
- Taxation proof
- Copy of the invitation from the company
- Conference/event registration details
NORWAY Visa Types
Tourist/visitor visaA Norway tourist visa will be given to people who wish to travel the country for tourism purpose. The single entry visa will be valid only for 30 days from the day of issue for the sole purpose of tourism.
Business visaBusiness visa is allotted to people who want to travel temporarily for business purpose in Norway.
Transit VisaNorway transit visa is provided to the people who wish to fly to other country but will spend a short stay in Norway before travelling.
Work visaA Norway work visa will only be allotted if people wish to travel the country for the work purpose on the temporary basis.
4 easy steps to get your NORWAY Visa
Fill in the required eVisa details and Get Quote
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Submit your Documents Online (selected destinations) or at the Branch.
Get Real Time Updates on your Visa Status and Receive Visa without hassles.
NORWAY Visa FAQs
Why book with Thomas Cook
Appointment with Embassy
Approval with Thomas Cook Expertise!
What People are Saying
Gazing at the northern lights is everyone’s dream come true. It is truly once in a lifetime opportunity. For my trip to Norway I went with the best in the business, Thomas Cook. They arranged my visa, booked my tickets, assisted me with a package which was cheap and affordable. My Norway visa documents were picked up from my residence.
jat Hunter, Manager
I always postponed the procedure of learning how applying visas around the globe function. Until one day I had to fly to Norway. Didn’t want to do the preparation and execution myself so I hired Thomas Cook’s services. It was one of the most memorable trips of my life. Norway’s beauty cannot be explained in words. The destination is much recommended to visit.
My recommendation for booking Norway tourist visa would be applying through Thomas Cook’s website. Their executives had my documents picked up from my residence. There was transparency in the process where we were aware about everything. We could track our Norway Visa online.