RUSSIA Visa Documents Required
- Validity - Six months
- A photocopy of duly filled visa application form
- Two colour photographs
- Covering letter from the applicant stating the purpose and duration of the visit
- Original confirmed return/onward air ticket
- Proof of hotel reservation
- Original and photocopy of Income Tax Returns and photocopy of pan card
- Original and photocopy of Investment documents
- All specified documents
- Old passports and visa
- Copy of leave letters from employer, school or college
- Proof of accommodation during entire stay in al Schengen countries
- Salary slip for last 6 months
- Income tax returns for last 3 years
- Travel insurance
- Retirement proof/company registration proof/school college ID and copy
- All specified documents
- Business registration proof
- Taxation proof
- Copy of the invitation from the company
- Conference/event registration details
RUSSIA Visa Types
Tourist/visitor visaA Russia tourist visa will be given to people who wish to travel the country for tourism purpose. The single entry visa will be valid only for 30 days from the day of issue for the sole purpose of tourism.
Business visaBusiness visa is allotted to people who want to travel temporarily for business purpose in Russia.
Work VisaA Russia work visa will only be allotted if people wish to travel the country for the work purpose on the temporary basis.
Transit VisaRussia transit visa is provided to the people who wish to fly to other country but will spend a short stay in Russia before travelling.
4 easy steps to get your RUSSIA Visa
Fill in the required eVisa details and Get Quote
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Submit your Documents Online (selected destinations) or at the Branch.
Get Real Time Updates on your Visa Status and Receive Visa without hassles.
RUSSIA Visa FAQs
Why book with Thomas Cook
Appointment with Embassy
Approval with Thomas Cook Expertise!
What People are Saying
Moscow is an amalgamation of modern architecture and a rich history. I was selected in a student exchange program for which I had to arrange my Russia visa. Without further delay we called Thomas Cook and they arranged my Russia tourist visa in no time. I would recommend everyone to go through them for increased chances of visa approvals.
jat Hunter, Manager
An impromptu plan to visit Russia was made by me in December and I booked the tickets in the same month too. I had very few days left for the travel but my Russia visa was not arranged. Thomas Cook made me aware about Russia visa requirements and I sent all the documents immediately. I got assisted through web chat and received my visa very quickly.
I wanted to surprise my boyfriend with a trip to Russia. Thomas Cook helped me with all the logistics right from booking tickets to figuring our Russia visa. We wanted to visit the country since many months and now that we were taking this trip, I could not believe it. We got assisted here in India and also when we reached Russia by Thomas Cook.