SCHENGEN Visa Documents Required
- Validity - Three months
- 2 clear photocopies of first and last pages of the passport
- Two recent colour photographs
- Covering letter addressed to Embassy of Switzerland New Delhi, stating the purpose and duration of stay.
- Proof of airline reservation for a round trip
- Day to Day Itinerary.
- Overseas medical insurance valid for the country with the minimum coverage of 30000 euro.
- Bank statement for last 3 months
- Income tax returns for last 3 years
- 3 months salary slips.
- All documents in common documents required
- For Family visitors, an invitation by the host in Schengen country mentioning name, duration, guarantee of expenses along with copy of passport or residence permit
- All documents in common documents required
- An original no objection letter from the current employer granting the leave.
- If applicant is self employed: covering letter on company letterhead, company registration, partnership deed, tax, registration and certificates.
- Invitation letter from the Schengen Company.
- Our Europe Tour Packages includes the entire visa process, hassles free and delivered to your door step.
SCHENGEN Visa Types
Business VisaA business visa is given to people who want to travel in the Schengen Zone for the sole purpose of doing business.
Tourism VisaA tourist visa is given to people who want to holiday in Europe, i.e.. the Schengen zone, as a tourist or as a visitor to a relative.
Work VisaA Schengen work visa is given to people who are looking to engage in working activity within the Schengen zone.
Transit visaTransit Schengen visa is issued to people who travel to Schengen zone for a short period. There are two types of Schengen visa - Airport transit visa (A category) and transit visa (B Category). Visitors under the category A cannot accommodate anywhere except for the transit area and visitors under category B are allowed to reside in Schengen area for maximum 5 days.
4 easy steps to get your SCHENGEN Visa
Fill in the required eVisa details and Get Quote
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Submit your Documents Online (selected destinations) or at the Branch.
Get Real Time Updates on your Visa Status and Receive Visa without hassles.
SCHENGEN Visa FAQs
Why book with Thomas Cook
Appointment with Embassy
Approval with Thomas Cook Expertise!
What People are Saying
I was planning my trip to Europe for almost 6 months. Going through various online forums, I figured Schengen visa could be tricky to obtain. I was meticulous about the process and wanted to give it to an agent who knew the visa procedure in and out. That’s when I came across Thomas Cook’s efficient and detailed website on Europe and Schengen tourist visa. In no time I was convinced that I wanted to take their services and assistance. I was flying to Paris and I wanted my return ticket also from the same destination as it was very affordable for me. Thomas Cook made my itinerary in a way where my finances very well supported my travels. After the trip, I recommended Thomas Cook to all my traveler friends for excellent assistance at pocket friendly rates.
jat Hunter, Manager
We were planning a trip to UK to see my uncle and my brother wanted to visit Berlin for a concert. To go to Berlin, we needed Schengen tourist visa. I was avoiding the plan as I thought there would be another round of documents submission and going through all of it once again. But we came across Thomas Cook who backed us with the digital provision and aid where everything from the Schengen visa application to payment happened online. We just had to wait for our visa interview date and then we could call the embassy on our approval status. Amazing work by Thomas Cook on rapid response and full support to the client.
Europe is every artist’s dream place to travel to. The continent oozes art from each country making it God’s painting. Artists like me understand art and culture but what we don’t understand is getting Schengen tourist visa! I never like going through a pile of documents figuring out what will be submitted where, without even the assurance of whether I will get the Schengen visa or no. To solve my misery a friend suggested Thomas Cook. They handled my requisition end-to-end. I did not have to worry about any documents or planning. All I had to do was submit the soft copies from the comfort of my home and an executive would assist me through the course.