SOUTH KOREA Visa Documents Required
- Validity - Six months
- A photocopy of duly filled visa application form
- Two colour photographs
- Covering letter from the applicant stating the purpose and duration of the visit
- Original confirmed return/onward air ticket
- Proof of hotel reservation
- Original and photocopy of Income Tax Returns and photocopy of pan card
- Original and photocopy of Investment documents
- All specified documents
- Old passports and visa
- Copy of leave letters from employer, school or college
- Proof of accommodation during entire stay in al Schengen countries
- Salary slip for last 6 months
- Income tax returns for last 3 years
- Travel insurance
- Retirement proof/company registration proof/school college ID and copy
- All specified documents
- Business registration proof
- Taxation proof
- Copy of the invitation from the company
- Conference/event registration details
SOUTH KOREA Types
Tourist/visitor visaA South Korea tourist visa will be given to people who wish to travel the country for tourism purpose. The single entry visa will be valid only for 60 days from the day of issue for the sole purpose of tourism.
Business visaBusiness visa is allotted to people who want to travel temporarily for business purpose and the person is not planning to settle in the country.
Transit VisaSouth Korea transit visa is provided to the people who wish to stay in the country for a shorter period of time.
Work visaA South Korea work visa will only be allotted if people wish to travel the country for the work purpose on the temporary basis.
4 easy steps to get your SOUTH KOREA Visa
Fill in the required eVisa details and Get Quote
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Submit your Documents Online (selected destinations) or at the Branch.
Get Real Time Updates on your Visa Status and Receive Visa without hassles.
SOUTH KOREA Visa FAQs
Why book with Thomas Cook
Appointment with Embassy
Approval with Thomas Cook Expertise!
What People are Saying
I'd heard and seen a lot about the Korean culture on the internet and I just decided to pack my bags and travel to South Korea. Now applying for a visa isn’t as simple as packing your bags. Thankfully, I knew where to find the best visa services - Thomas Cook. The application process is so simple and when done right, the visa will be in your hands in no time.
jat Hunter, Manager
My parents were anxious when I first told them about my solo trip to South Korea. They were even more anxious when I told them I will take care of the visa on my own. All I had to do was hop on Thomas Cook’s website, fill in the details and get the visa delivered to my house without any hassle.
As a beauty enthusiast, I am always intrigued by the new and improved Korean beauty products and their skincare routine which encouraged me to explore the country myself. Now the visa process was the only part I wasn't keen on handling but after a few failed attempts, I placed my bets on Thomas Cook 's visa services. The process was easy, didn’t take a long time and I was on the plane with my South Korean visa in no time.