SPAIN Visa Documents Required
- Validity - Six months
- A photocopy of duly filled visa application form
- Two colour photographs
- Covering letter from the applicant stating the purpose and duration of the visit
- Original confirmed return/onward air ticket
- Proof of hotel reservation
- Original and photocopy of Income Tax Returns and photocopy of pan card
- Original and photocopy of Investment documents
- All specified documents
- Old passports and visa
- Copy of leave letters from employer, school or college
- Proof of accommodation during entire stay in al Schengen countries
- Salary slip for last 6 months
- Income tax returns for last 3 years
- Travel insurance
- Retirement proof/company registration proof/school college ID and copy
- All specified documents
- Business registration proof
- Taxation proof
- Copy of the invitation from the company
- Conference/event registration details
Tourist/visitor visaA Spain tourist visa will be given to people who wish to travel the country for tourism purpose. The single entry visa will be valid only for 30 days from the day of issue for the sole purpose of tourism.
Business visaBusiness visa is allotted to people who want to travel temporarily for business purpose in Spain.
Transit VisaSpain transit visa is provided to the people who wish to fly to other country but will spend a short stay in Spain before travelling.
Work visaA Spain work visa will only be allotted if people wish to travel the country for the work purpose on the temporary basis.
4 easy steps to get your SPAIN Visa
Fill in the required eVisa details and Get Quote
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Submit your Documents Online (selected destinations) or at the Branch.
Get Real Time Updates on your Visa Status and Receive Visa without hassles.
SPAIN Visa FAQs
Why book with Thomas Cook
Appointment with Embassy
Approval with Thomas Cook Expertise!
What People are Saying
Planning for our first honeymoon was easy, we both agreed on Spain, given that it was the first country on our bucket list. But visa arrangements weren't as easy as deciding the honeymoon destination. After spending a good amount of time on research, we finally landed on Thomas Cook’s website. We were so happy to see how easy the process was. Thomas Cook delivered the promise of quick visa service.
jat Hunter, Manager
Travelling to one of the most romantic countries like Spain always felt like a far-fetched dream because of the hard process of getting a visa. But impossible is not the word you use when you describe Thomas Cook’s visa services. If only I'd known the visa process was so easy I wouldn’t have waited a lifetime to travel the beautiful country of Spain.
There's nothing nearly as fun as travelling to stunning country like Spain in the company of your closest friends. We were brimming with excitement when the part about applying for visa came in. But thankfully we had Thomas Cook by our side on every step of the way. From applying for the visa to getting one, to travelling to Spain it all felt like a dream, except it wasn't.