SWITZERLAND Visa Documents Required
- Validity - Six months
- A photocopy of duly filled visa application form
- Two colour photographs
- Covering letter from the applicant stating the purpose and duration of the visit
- Original confirmed return/onward air ticket
- Proof of hotel reservation
- Original and photocopy of Income Tax Returns and photocopy of pan card
- Original and photocopy of Investment documents
- All specified documents
- Old passports and visa
- Copy of leave letters from employer, school or college
- Proof of accommodation during entire stay in Schengen countries
- Salary slip for last 6 months
- Income tax returns for last 3 years
- Travel insurance
- Retirement proof/company registration proof/school college ID and copy
- All specified documents
- Business registration proof
- Taxation proof
- Copy of the invitation from the company
- Conference/event registration details
Swiss Visa Types
There are multiple types of Swiss visa permits, which include tourist, work, business, and family visit visa. The permits to enter Switzerland depend on the purpose of visit defined under various categories.
When applying for Switzerland Visa, you need to specify your purpose of visit and choose the category wisely. Tourist visa is perfect for those who are visiting Switzerland explore its beautiful cities and snowclad mountains. Business visa means a conference or signing an important deal. There are transit, work permit and students visa with certain special clauses and declarations needed to be made by the applicant.
4 easy steps to get your SWITZERLAND Visa
Fill in the required eVisa details and Get Quote
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Submit your Documents Online (selected destinations) or at the Branch.
Get Real Time Updates on your Visa Status and Receive Visa without hassles.
SWITZERLAND Visa FAQs
Why book with Thomas Cook
Appointment with Embassy
Approval with Thomas Cook Expertise!
What People are Saying
Lush green mountains, beautiful landscapes and alluring natural beauty is what best describes Switzerland the best. But to experience the beauty you must first sort out your visa for the place. Thanks to Thomas Cook I was able to experience the Switzerland with a clear head and a tourist visa in my hand. The application process is easy, effortless and surprisingly quick.
jat Hunter, Manager
As a backpacker, I am always on the lookout for visa services that are not too time consuming. After years of struggling to find the right visa service provider, I miraculously stumbled upon Thomas Cook’s website which made the entire procedure so quick and easy. I am never going back to my visa agents ever again.
A great journey starts with the right preparations and when the journey is to Switzerland, it has to be more than perfect. Thomas Cook is the best place to get a visa for most of the popular destinations around the world. Would highly recommend it to anyone planning for their next international trip to get their visas done by Thomas Cook.