- Can Indian travel to the Italy?
- Visa and Immigration related updates:
- The centres in Chennai, Kochi and Hyderabad (India) have resumed accepting limited long stay category applications (Re-entry Sea farers, Family Reunion and Employment visa) The centre in Mumbai & Bangalore has resumed accepting limited long stay category applications. The centre in New Delhi has resumed accepting re-entry visa applications, operating from 10 AM to 2 PM.
- Masks are mandatory for each passenger & on collective transportation: ship, rail, coaches, and public transportation. Wearing mask is mandatory in public areas if it is not possible the respect of the social distance, inside museums, inside hotels, inside supermarkets and inside to all buildings open to the public.
- The body temperature cannot exceed 37,5°C and it can be checked before the entrance to all buildings open to the public (airports, stations, museums, supermarkets, restaurants etc.)
- The use of the hand sanitizer dispenser - available in all buildings open to the public - is mandatory.
- Social distance
- At least 1 meter, sometimes 2 meters.
- Border / Entry
From July 1, travel to Italy by the following persons will be allowed: Algeria, Australia, Canada, Georgia, Japan, Montenegro, Morocco, New Zealand, Rwanda, Serbia, Republic of Korea, Thailand, Tunisia, Uruguay, EU citizen.
Other countries: required to observe a 14-day quarantine period in self-isolation.
Until 31 July, entrance to Italy is forbidden for people who, in the 14 previous days, stayed in or transited through any of the following Countries: Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil, Chile, Kosovo, Kuwait, North Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Oman, Panama, Peru, Dominican Republic, Serbia.
- The hotels can open but at the moment only 40% of them did it.
N/A, most likely they will apply same as Public Transportation (50% of the Capacity).
The passenger is not allowed to seat next to the driver; For Sedan cars, only two passengers are allowed to maintain safe distances. If the passenger is not provided with a mask then only one passenger is allowed;
For vehicles with six or more passengers, only two passengers are allowed for each row of seats. Passengers are obliged to wear a mask;
It is preferable to equip the vehicles with a partition between the driver and passengers (not compulsory);
The driver must always wear personal protective equipment like gloves and masks;
Daily sanitization and disinfection of the vehicles;
No safety distances in a vehicle are obliged for the same family members who live together;
They must wear masks. (e.g. A family of 6 or 7 pax can be transported without the safety distance).
All trains are operating
Alternate Seating only to maintain social distance - so availability on trains is 50% reduced. For this reason runs will be increased to satisfy all requests .
- Public Transport
- Runs as usual
- Shops, markets, and shopping centre are open … possibility of queue before entrance to avoid gatherings inside
Restaurants are open
with restriction - max. 2 persons per table & 1 meter between per table;
Reservations will be highly recommended, buffets completely abolished;
The great part of museums and churches are open to the visit. Entrance permitted only upon reservation and for small groups (generally up to 10 visitors at a time) .
Theatres cinemas and concerts are permitted with the limit of: up to 1,000 people for outdoor shows / up to 200 people for indoor show - seating only, with the respect of the social distance of at least 1 meter.