Qatar Travel Guidelines
Last Updated : 05th August 2022 / As of now no new update till date
- Open for Travel : Yes Open For Travel
- Fully vaccinated passengers.
- Approved vaccine : All WHO Approved Vaccines
- Booster dose criteria : Not Applicable
- RTPCR Test
- Visa on Arrival.
- Operating Status
- Guidelines for tourists :
- Quarantine rules : One day Hotel quarantine and Rapid Antigen Test on day 1 of hotel quarantine.
- Apps/Portal : E Mushrif / Air Suvidha / Ehteraz
- All travelers should submit self-declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal (www.newdelhiairport.in) before the scheduled travel, including last 14 days travel details. Each passenger shall also submit a declaration with respect to authenticity of the report and will be liable for criminal prosecution, if found otherwise.
- Download the E Mushrif App. For Travel Registration Form
- Passengers arriving in Qatar must download and activate the Ehteraz app on their mobile devices upon arrival at Qatar’s entry ports.
- Airlines Operating
- Qatar Airways, IndiGo, Air India Express, Air India, Vistara, Flexflight and GoAir
|Before travel commencement :||RTPCR test is Mandatory. Must submit a negative pre-travel PCR lab result with QR CODE obtained no more than 48 hours before the time of departure from the country of origin.|
|At Indian airport :||Not Required|
|At destination airport / hotel :||Rapid Antigen Test on day 1 of hotel quarantine.|
|Additional test during stay :||Not Required|
|Inter country travel :||Not Required|
|Back to India :||Not Required|
|Child rule :||RTPCR needed if child is unvaccinated|
|Any cities not operational :||All Cities Open for Tourists|
|Sightseeing status :||All Operational|
|Type of transfer :||Seat in coach / Private|
|Restaurant protocol :||No Restrictions|
|Night life status :||All Operational|