Russo-Turkish War Memorial Column was preferably called as the Column of Glory. It is a memorial that depicts victory and is situated around in the Trinity cathedral situated in the Saint Petersburg. The completion of the monument was done in the year 2004 as it was a gift on the 30th anniversary of loving city stipulated in the year 2003. The entire monument is a literal imitation of a memorial that was designed in the year 1886. It was destroyed in the year 1929 by the Joseph Stalin, the Soviet leader.