The Cottle Church is situated in the Round Hill Estate on the main road and is mostly made with woods. The north part of this island is closer to the airport.
This is a small church or chapel, and also called as "Ease of st marks", in 1824 John Cottle has established, he was Nevisian Island President then.
John Cottle built the church so that his family member and all the slaves could worship together in a roof which was a controversial idea at the time. Anyone can who also wished to attend was welcomed.
The images and historic plans of the church are visited by tourists and it is a popular site for weddings.