This is one of the oldest temples in Bikaner. Rao Bikaji laid the foundation stone in the year 1488 A.D. As it is a historical monument, it has a special identity in Bikaner. This temple was created during the reign of Rao Lunkaran and shows the superb archaeological skills of artists. It was later developed by Maharaja Ganga Singh Ji. Sculptures of Lord Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi have received the unwavering devotion of countless people through the last four and half centuries.