This magnificent country mansion that was constructed in the year 1918 is principally inspired by the Indo-European style of architecture. The farsighted dignitary who initiated the construction was Justice Sir Jai Lal. It is situated in the heart of 12 acres land filled with trees which is close to the village center. It has been turned into a heritage hotel now which attracts numerous tourists with its European construction blended with Mughal art. It was initially a house which later converted to a hotel facility.