Bali Travel Guidelines
Last Updated : 31st May 2021
- Date of reopening your borders for Indians
- A.Bali is preparing to open international borders very soon for tourists, Only travelers with a valid working permit and diplomats are allowed to enter now.
- Is a COVID medical certificate required. If yes, will it be required from a Govt Vs. Private, ICMR approved, or is there a consulate pre-approved list of providers
- A.Yes Both government or private facility are fine, as long as it is from a credible and trusted hospital/health facility.
- What test is required (PCR, Rapid antigen or any other)
- RT-PCR test is required.
- When does the traveller need to take the test and how long must it be valid for? eg - 24hrs, 48hrs before departure?
- A.The COVID test needs to be taken max. 10 days before departing date. The recent the better.
- Any COVID tests required, if yes what what will be the cost; time taken aprox?
- Yes Covid test is required and Indonesian government will coordinate after arrival
- Is quarantine required, if yes for what duration? Specifics eg 7 days in medical facility; 7 days self isolation.
- Yes, until the PCR result is out
- If one tests positive, then what is the process? Cost?
- Will be handled directly by Bali's COVID-19 Response Acceleration Task Force
- On gound any specific measures/ rules to be followed eg: social distancing, wearing a mask etc.
- Maintaining Social distancing, wearing a mask and checking body temperature