Hungary Travel Guidelines
Last Updated : 31st May 2021
- Can Indian travel to the Hungary?
- Masks are advised for each passenger & on collective transportation: ship, rail, coaches, and public transportation.
- Large-scale events are suspended until 31 Aug.
- The world's countries will be divided into three groups:
- Green for those with which travel will remain free;
- Yellow for those where travel will be subject to a negative coronavirus test and;
- Red for the countries whose citizens are not allowed to enter the country.
- Social distance
- At least 1.5 meters.
- Border / Entry
The green zone consists in practice of EU member states, with the exception of Bulgaria, Portugal, Romania and Sweden, which fall into the yellow category together with the United Kingdom, Norway, Russia, Serbia, Japan, China and the United States.
The rest of the world - including most Balkans countries as well as Belarus, the Republic of Moldova and Ukraine - are in the red category.
- Re-opened on 28 May.
- 1.5 meters of social distance on coaches are lifted and the coaches can perate with full capacity except for the first line. However, wearing a mask is still compulsory.
- Wearing mask is compulsory.
- Re-opened on 18 May.
All restaurant reopened from 29 May;
Restaurants, cafes, bakeries, and buffets are allowed to serve food and drinks indoors. (service staff has to wear masks)
All museums, baths, theaters, and cinemas are re-opened from 15 Jun.
Re-opened: The Museum of Fine Arts, the Hungarian National Gallery, and the National Museum