Last Updated : 22nd August 2020
- Can Indian travel to the Netherlands?
- Visa and Immigration related updates:
- MRV Long Stay Visa applications accepted at the Visa Application Centres in New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai & Hyderabad Visa Application Centres. Limited long stay categories visa applications accepted in Kolkata.
- Wearing mask is mandatory in public area & connective transportation with restricted social distance.
- All restaurants & entrances must be made a reservation, buy tickets in advance.
- Social distance
- At least 1.5 meters.
- Border / Entry
Open to EU & Schengen Countries, Algeria, Australia, Canada, Georgia, Japan, Montenegro, Morocco, New Zealand, Rwanda, Serbia, South Korea, Thailand, Tunisia, Uruguay since 1 July. While, borders open to China is subjected to confirmation of reciprocity.
Must fill in a health screening form. Arriving from a high-risk area (updated by European Union Aviation Safety Authority (EASA)) strongly advised to self-quarantine for 14D immediately after arrival.
- Open - food and drink can be served to overnight guests.
Carry up to 30 pax with restricted – wearing mask.
Pax keep a distance of one and a half meters from the driver.
Pax declare in advance that they are healthy [health declaration in annex].
- Public Transport
- Runs as usual with restricted – wearing mask.
- Shopping for essential items are permitted, however shops are not closed.
Re-opened with restricted – 1.5 meters between per table, & max. 30 guests - except outdoor seating areas, but all guests must sit at tables.
The capacity limited may be increased to 100 guests as of 1 Jul.
Reopen on 1 Jun with restricted – max. 30 audience per auditorium:-
Re-opened: Van Gogh museum, Rijks museum, Royal Palace of Amsterdam (max 6 pax per group).