New Zealand Travel Guidelines
Last Updated : 31st May 2021
- Can Indian travel to the New Zealand?
- What are the dates of reopening borders for Indian Travellers?
- New Zealand borders are currently closed for Indian travellers. Currently, only New Zealand nationals, immediate family members of nationals, permanent residents and immediate family members of permanent residents are allowed to travel to New Zealand.
- What are the health screening regulations?
- Travellers arriving from any country are subject to medical screening and quarantine for 14 days
This does not apply to passengers in transit
Transits are only allowed in Auckland for a max period of 24 hours
- What are the New Zealand Helpline Numbers for Covid-19?
- A. You can call the National Coronavirus Helpline at 1800 020 080 for more information.