Last Updated : 22nd August 2020
- Can Indian travel to the Portugal?
- Visa and Immigration related updates:
- Accepting only Long Stay Visa applications in New Delhi, Chennai & Bangalore Visa Application Centres. E6 for holders of expired Portuguese resident card, D6 for holders of expired, family Reunification D6 visas.
- Wearing mask is mandatory in public transport and services, shops and supermarkets, in closed spaces or in places with many people.
- As of 1 July:-
- Mainland Portugal - Alertness (Gatherings limited: 20 pax)
- Lisbon and Tagus Valley - Contingency State (Gatherings limited: 10 pax)
- 19 parishes in the Lisbon Metropolitan Area - State of calamity (Gatherings limited: 5 pax)
- Social distance
- At least 2 meters.
- Border / Entry
Open to the following countries, in case reciprocity can be applied: EU countries / Schengen area / UK / South Korea / China / Argelia / Canada / Marrocos / Tunísia.
Passengers arriving to Madeira Island must complete an online medical form 24-48 hours before their journey.
Passengers arriving in Azores Islands are subject to medical Screening and quarantine.
- Open as usual (many hotels are still closed)
Entrance in the coach must be used the back door to avoid the contact with driver;
Maximum capacity is reduced to 50% > 66% to provide the rule 1 pax per 2 seats.
- Allow to re-fuel in the Portuguese piers, only the Portuguese citizens can drop off.
- Open as usual.
- Open as usual (must close at 20:00).
- Re-opened, but at reduced capacity (max. 50%, closing time 11pm)
The group(max. 20 pax inclusive of TC, local guide) will now be allowed from 25 Jul (Sat) instead of 1 Sep as previously advised (0900 ～ 15:00 only, Last entrance : 14:00).
All the monuments