This is situated in the northern side of the Washington Park at the Fifth Avenue. This structure was influenced by the Roman triumphal arches and was initiated in 1889 to celebrate the inauguration of George Washington. Initially, it was a temporary structure made of stucco and wood. Later it got approval from Mckim Mead and White and the design was rebuilt and made with marble. This arch is considered as the symbol of the new America which is devoted to arts.