Ladakh Travel Guidelines
Last updated - 31st May 2022 / As of now no new update till date
Covid -ve Certificate Mandatory
- Epass is not required.
- Negative RT-PCR report on arrival (not earlier than 96 hours prior to arrival) is required for all passengers arriving into Leh. RT-PCR timeline starts from the swab collection time. Passengers in possession of final vaccination certificate, i.e., those who have taken both doses and have completed 15 days since the receipt of the 2nd dose shall be exempted from pre-departure RT-PCR requirement. All passengers arriving into the UT of Ladakh shall be required to undergo an RTPCR test free of cost irrespective of whether they are carrying a negative RT-PCR test or their vaccination status.
- In Airport Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) will be conducted on all the incoming passengers/ Tourist
- Fully Vaccinated: Passengers traveling to Ladakh have taken both doses and completed 15 days from the receipt of the 2nd dose shall be exempted and now travel to Ladakh without any RT-PCR Test
- Not vaccinated/ Single doses : Can travel with an RT-PCR Test conducted under 96 hrs to travel to the destination
Ladakh Quarantine Rules
- Travellers from other states are allowed to travel in Ladakh
- Persons travelling from the states namely; Maharashtra, Kerala, Punjab. Karnataka. Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh. Delhi and Rajasthan by road, air and train to Uttarakhand are advised to carry negative RT-PCR test report (test done 72 hours prior to the time of arrival to Uttarakhand state).
- Persons coming from above mentioned states as well as persons residing in Uttarakhand shall strictly adhere to the norms of safety and social distancing as per the guidelines of MHA. MoHFW and State Government. Violation of norms shall be liable to be proceeded under the relevant provision of DM Act 2005, Epidemics Act 1897 and sections of IPC.
- Persons above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women and children below the age of 10 years (vulnerable section of the people) are advised to travel only in unavoidable circumstances.
- District administration shall make arrangement for random COVID-19 testing/ checking at airport, railway station and at all border check posts. If any inbound person found positive, the currently prevailing SOPs shall be followed for further care.
- However, there shall be no restriction on "Inter-State and Intra-State movement of essential services and goods" in the state.
Passenger obligation as per ladakh travel guidelines.
- COVID-19 Negative Certificate is mandatory while travelling.
- All passengers travelling to Uttarakhand need to register on state website.
- All passengers must download Aarogya Setu App.
- Hotels are Open
- Nubra and Pangong visit will be allowed to all the tourist with special permit
- All sightseeing points are open for Tourists