Costa Cruise is making an entry into the Indian waters this winter. This will give an excellent opportunity for Indian travellers to experience the magic of this world-renowned cruise which has been offering luxury cruise vacations to people all over the world for years. With the debut of the Costa Serena in India this November, you will get the chance to experience the wonderful, rich hospitality of this grand cruise ship.
Most Popular Costa Cruise India Tour Packages
Costa Cruise Tour Highlights
The Costa Cruise tour packages have some very exciting features and highlights. They include:
- Accommodation: One of the major highlights of the Costa Cruise ships is definitely the accommodation it offers. There are several types of rooms that you can select on these majestic ships. From standard rooms to suites, there are various categories of rooms. From luxurious, spacious suites with attached-ocean view balconies to more compact, standard rooms, you have many choices on offer. The rooms have a modern look, complete with the finest furniture, classy upholstery, attached baths and a fully packed mini bar. You get several features with the rooms such as complimentary meals, etc, so choose the type of room you want while you book your exotic Costa Cruise packages.
- Dining: The entire experience on the Costa Cruise lines is nothing short of magical. From the elaborate rooms to the fine-dining experience, you have it all aboard this marvellous ship. When it comes to dining, you will be spoilt for choice. Your Costa Cruise booking will include a complimentary breakfast for all days of the trip. You can also get a complimentary lunch or dinner, based on the package you choose. There are many excellent restaurants on board that serve the best food from across the world. From the delicate Indian flavours to the best of Chinese cuisine, you will find it all when you dine on the Costa ships. Apart from the restaurants, you will also find cafes, bars, etc all of which serve delectable meals all through the day. If you get hungry at night, you will still find some very tasty food at late-night cafes.
- Entertainment: A cruise experience is never complete without proper entertainment. This is why you have such an amazing time on the Costa Cruise tours. You will have a huge plethora of entertainment options to choose from. Apart from an auditorium inside the ship where you can see various musical and art performances by professional artists, there are also other areas of entertainment that you can enjoy. There is a disco with an award-winning DJ spinning the best tunes each night. There is a casino with some great activities. There are multiple pools and water activities for adults and children. There is a play area for kids, there is also a care facility for the kids where you can safely leave them and explore the ship or visit the adult-only zones such as the casino or the disco.
- Sightseeing: A wonderful thing about Costa Cruises is that you get to do an ample amount of sightseeing when you go on a cruise. For example, if you take the Costa Cruise Mumbai to Goa, you get to see the beautiful city of Mumbai before your cruise commences. Once you reach Goa, you can get off the ship and go to the shore and explore the place. Sightseeing is an important part of any vacation and you must not miss out on it when you go on a cruise holiday either.
As you can see, the Costa Cruise lines offer an amazing range of facilities on board the luxury cruises. Give them a try and enjoy a vacation like never before!
Costa Cruise Inclusion & Exclusion
Before you complete the Costa Cruise booking, you will need to know about what is included and what is excluded from the cruise package. Here’s a helpful lowdown for you:
- World-class entertainment
- Club and lounge access
- Air ticket cost
- Visa expenses
- Any personal expenses, such as shopping or private spa visits
- Extra meals
- Drinks including water
- Shore excursions
- Port transfers
- Taxes and extra fees
Keep the list of inclusions and exclusions in mind as this will help you to understand the Costa Cruise packages in a better and more clear manner.
Highlights of the Costa Cruise Journey
Going on a Costa cruise holiday is always very exciting. The excitement multiplies when you get to have your cruise holiday on an internationally-famous cruise ship that has sailed global waters and offered world-class cruise holidays to thousands of tourists. This is the very first time that such an experience has been bright to India. The Costa Serena ship is an Italian cruise ship that has been touted as one of the largest and most beautiful cruise ships in the world. It is being deployed to the Indian waters for the winter. Take this opportunity and go on a holiday like never before.
A big highlight of the Costa Cruise tour packages is that it combines the wonders of the West with the flavours of the East. While on the one hand, you get to experience the wonderful, globally approved standards and facilities on board, you also get to savour the Indian culture and hospitality. The food menu has been carefully curated keeping the Indian sensibility in mind. The entertainment packages are more attuned to the Indian tastes and the staff communicate in Hindi, making it easy for the local tourists to enjoy the cruise.
- Costa Cruise with starting price: As mentioned above, the Costa Cruise ticket price has many determining factors. For example, if you choose to stay in a premium cabin with an ocean-view balcony, the price will be higher as compared to a standard internal cabin. Also, you can choose packages for the family, based on how many children you have and who all are travelling with you.
- Costa Cruise packages online booking with Thomas Cook: The exclusive opportunity to sail on board the luxurious and grand Costa Serena is brought closer to you by Thomas Cook. You can easily make a booking by visiting the official website of Thomas Cook. The Costa Cruise ticket price will depend on various factors such as the type of room you choose, the destination you choose, the type of package you choose and so on. Head over to Thomas Cook’s portal and start exploring your options till you find the best Costa cruise india tour package for your holiday.
- What to Pack for a Cruise: Going on a holiday is very exciting and you may want to devote a lot of time to packing properly for your vacation. If you are about to go for a Costa Cruise India tour, you will have a wonderful reason to be excited and pack all your favourite clothes. Here’s a useful guide for you on what to pack for a cruise holiday:
- Pack your favourites: It is your holiday and no one should hold you back from enjoying it in a way that makes you happy! And if wearing your favourite clothes, shoes and accessories makes you happy,m go right ahead and pack all your favourites. From the little black dress to the peep-toed wedges, from the polka-dotted hat to the dangling silver earrings, don't leave out your favourites when you pack for something as enjoyable as a world-class cruise holiday.
- Pack beachwear: The current Costa Cruise destinations include Mumbai, Goa and the Maldives. All of these places are known for their beaches, so don't forget to pack beachwear before you leave for the cruise. You will also have a beautiful swimming pool on board where you can enjoy in a smart ‘n' sexy bathing suit. Along with your bathing suit, also pack some cover-up apparel such as sarongs and robes as they come in handy immediately after a swim.
- Pack formals: Always carry some good formal attire on a cruise trip. This is because there are some formal dining events at the cruises. Also, if you go to the casino or other such designated areas of the ship, you cannot walk in shorts and tees! For ladies, a classy cocktail dress, gown or even formal Indian wear is accepted. For gents, carrying a formal shirt, tie and coat would be a great idea.
- Carry a hat: You would benefit by carrying a hat on the cruise. You will spend a lot of time by the pool or on the deck. It is sunny during the daytime and so having the hat proves to be handy. Also, the hat can be an extremely fashionable accessory so having it on you can increase your style quotient by quite a bit!
- Carry multiple shoes: There are multiple areas to explore on the Costa ships and multiple activities to engage in. it would be a lot of fun for you to dress up for each. Carry multiple shoes, such as flip flops for the poolside, casual sandals for the breakfast buffet, party shoes for the disco and a formal pair for formal events. Don't let go of an opportunity to dress up and have fun when you are on board the Costa ships.
- Carry all your essential healthcare needs: From your regular medication to the all-important motion sickness control pills, don't forget to pack all the essential healthcare items. You can also carry some small first-aid items such as band-aids, antiseptic creams, and so on.
- Pack some warm clothes: You may feel a bit chilly in some areas of the ship, especially when you stay indoors in the AC environment for hours together. You may also experience a slight nip in the air after sunset while sitting on the deck due to the cool sea breeze. Be prepared for the weather by carrying a light jacket or sweater with you.
- Pack the correct toiletries: You need to carry some essential toiletries such as sunscreen lotion and a frizz control hair conditioner. The bathroom in your cabin will have the basic toiletries but you may not have the essentials, so carry them with you.
- Carry an underwater camera: The Costa Cruise Mumbai to Maldives route takes you to the magical island of the Maldives. You can engage in many interesting activities such as scuba diving and snorkelling here. For this, carry an underwater camera and capture all the special moments easily.
- Carry a power bank: You will be out of your cabin for most part of the day, owing to the many activities and events lined up on the cruise. You will also want to click many photos and videos all day long. This may discharge your phone battery quickly, so carry a power bank in your purse.
- Carry cash for tips: While Costa Cruises' all-inclusive package does include most of the expenses, it is expected that you tip on board. Tip the waiters serving you in the dining halls, tip the concierge carrying your luggage and tip the people looking after your kids in the play area. For this, carry some cash with you and keep them handy whenever you may need to pay some tips.
As you can see, these are all very basic items, but they are things that will help you to have a smooth and comfortable cruise holiday abroad on the Costa Cruise India ship. This may be the first time you are going for a cruise holiday of a global standard, so make sure you are well-prepared at every step.
Important Tips for Your Cruise Experience
Going on one of the Costa Cruise tours can be absolutely thrilling. To make your experience all the more unforgettable, we have some great tips for you:
- Book through a trusted platform: Whether you want to opt for the Costa Cruise Mumbai to Lakshadweep holiday or you want to book the Costa Cruise Mumbai to Goa holiday, you need to do it through a very trusted platform like Thomas Cook and safely book your Costa cruise holiday.
- Travel with your loved ones: It is a great idea for you to travel with your loved ones when going on a cruise. Costa Cruise is large and has many people, so you may feel a bit upset if you don't have some of your own folks with you. Go with your family or ask your group of friends to join you. Travelling with your near and dear ones can be of great advantage on a cruise.
- Plan it out: The Costa Serena ship is a huge ship with many attractions and activities. In a short cruise trip, you may not be able to experience all the nooks and corners of the ship. Therefore, before you leave, do your research and find out about the interesting activities and events happening on the cruise. Make a list of what you want to attend/do and what you want to pass. Planning it out in advance proves to be very beneficial.
- Be prepared for storms: Though the Costa Cruise lines are very well-equipped to handle bad weather, a sea storm may intimidate you, especially if you are sailing for the very first time. If you happen to find yourself in the middle of a sea storm, stay calm and follow the instructions of the staff members. If you experience motion sickness, return to your room, pop a pill and just relax. The storm and the nausea will both subside soon.
- Research the destination: It is very important for you to research the destination. If you book a Costa Cruise Mumbai to Maldives holiday, learn more about the Maldives, what you can do there, the local food, shopping facilities, etc. You may not have ample time to discover the destination when you are out on a shore visit, so do your homework and maximise the shore time by knowing exactly what to do.
- Choose the entertainment well: You will have a plethora of options when choosing entertainment activities. Pay heed to your interests, the people you are travelling with, etc and then select the perfect set of entertainment activities to try out on the ship. It may not be possible for you to experience it all, so choose what interests you the most.
Follow these simple tips and you will have an enhanced experience on your cruise holiday. The Costa Cruise ships offer the very best cruise experiences so all you have to do is sit back and enjoy!