One of the magnificent architectural works in red stone was built by Maharaja Ganga Sing (1881 AD-1942 AD) in memory of his father Maharaja Lall Singh between 1902 -1926.This delightful palace is an example of pure Rajput martial architecture. It has numerous grand halls, lounges, cupolas and pavilions. The exotic palace has splendid pillars, richly engraved fire mantles, Italian colonnades and motif of lotus in full bloom. All these attributes add to the magic of this jewel of the desert. The walls of the palaces bear meaningful carvings of the past vintage etchings, hunting trophies and old portraits.