If you are a fan of authentic Andhra cuisine and happen to live in Bengaluru, Meghana foods is a name you've definitely heard. Despite having 5 branches spread all over the city, the taste and quality of their food is consistent and just plain finger-licking delicious. If you plan to travel to Bengaluru, make a trip down to any of the Meghana foods branches and sample their food to understand why this place is a local jewel!
The Andhra food chain Meghana foods is perfect for everyone from office goers to college students and families. They cater to anyone who loves eating delicious food made with love.
Meghana Foods is a restaurant chain that specialises in Andhra cuisine. Apart from that, you will see north-Indian cuisine on their menu as well. It has 5 branches in Bengaluru with plans to expand further in the future. The first restaurant was opened in 2006 in Koramangala. After 10 years of success, they added a centralised kitchen to their business to maintain control over the taste of all their dishes and ensure consistiency, which people love.
Address : Meghana Foods has five branches in Bengaluru. Here are the addresses and contact numbers of all the 5 restaurants.
1. Jayanagar : 52, 1st Floor, 33rd Cross, Near Cafe Coffee Day, 4th Block, Jayanagar 080-22448080
2. Marathahalli : Above Sony Centre, Opposite Park Plaza, Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli 080-41738999
3. Residency Road : 57/1, 1st Floor, Jayalaxmi Chambers, Next to Old Galaxy Theatre, Residency Road 7022902913
Bengaluru : 8880609609, 7022902913
4. Koramangala : 124, 5th Block, Near Jyothi Nivas College, 1st Cross, KHB Colony, Koramangala 080-41463738
5. Indiranagar : 544, First Floor, Near Indiranagar Metro Station, CMH Road, Indiranagar 080-41135050
All of Meghana Foods branches are open 7 days a week. However, there are timing differences to keep in mind. Here is a schedule for the 5 branches:
The average cost for 2 people is Rupees 600 approximately. Most dishes are around the bracket of Rupees 200 to Rupees 300. For seafood, the prices start from Rupees 300.
Dying to sink your teeth into something delicious? Explore our travel packages to Bengaluru and head down to Meghana Foods for a feast!