This is the second largest temple in the complex. The temple, along with a portico and a niche, covers an area of 112 sq.metres. It is believed that this temple was built between 1008 and 1064 AD by Dromton, a fervent disciple of Atisha. The outer walls of this temple haveimages of the Guardian Kings as well as the eight Medicine Buddhas. The inside front is decorated with SakyaMuni with Sariputra and Magdalena by his side.